Saturday, April 17, 2021 5pm to 9pm
Outrageously glamourous and glittering in frivolity and fun, Le Cabaret du Concours excites a Parisian spectacular along the shores of the Pacific Ocean. Bedecked with plush sofas, velvet curtains and dazzling chandeliers, you have stumbled upon a masterful mélange of decadence without restraint.
- Underground performances kick to fascination as dynamic entertainment towers with an opulent je ne sais quoi.
- Showmanship abounds through a lively live auction of unrivaled prizes and a silent auction of exceptional appeal.
- La Croupier awaits the turn of every gaming savant at the propitious Concours Casino.
- Mingle and indulge on extravagant cocktails and the finest cuisines and plat du jour from the crème de la crème of San Diego restaurants.
- Granting carte blanche to all revelers, improv and intrigue will light up the night as a revue of humor and wit dance through the night of avant-garde theatrics.
- Hosted bar of artistic cocktails from expert mixologists
- Bid on unique items at the Silent & Live Auction
- Entertainment that ignites the dance floor
- Delicacies from 20 of San Diego’s top restaurants:
- Cove House La Jolla
- Cusp Dining
- Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse
- Dobson’s Restaurant
- Eddie V’s La Jolla
- Farmer and the Seahorse
- Fogo de Chao
- Herringbone La Jolla
- Old Venice
- Pure Cupcakes
- Season’s 52 UTC
- Sushi Nekosan
- The Cottage
- The Melting Pot La Jolla
- The Oceanaire Seafood Room
- The Winery Restaurant & Wine Bar
- Top of the Market
- Truluck’s Seafood, Steak, & Crab House
- We Olive & Wine Bar
$175 through March 1
$200 from March 2 – April 1
$225 from April 2 – April 15
$250 from April 16 – April 17
Please note: This event is 21+ only