This event is dedicated to the recognition of the automotive restorers’ artistry and craftsmanship. Selected quality restorers from around the nation will display their automobiles in the show and be honored with a special award.
Registration fee for the Concours of $150 per entry and $125 for the Motor Car Classic, includes:
- Admittance for two to the VIP Saturday Evening Reception*
at La Jolla Cove Ellen Browning Scripps Park
- Two VIP admittance tickets to the Sunday Concours. Lunch provided.
*Additional tickets to the VIP Evening Reception are available to entrants for $75.00.
Awards will be given to the top three cars in each class. All entries are eligible to compete for the Best of Show, Reserve Best of Show and other special awards. Special Awards include:
- Philip Wichard Memorial Trophy for excellence in design
- Robert E. Turnquist Trophy for the most outstanding Packard
- Peoples’ Choice Award “It’s a Duesy”
- San Diego Auto Museum Director’s Choice Award
- Best in Restoration
- Collector’s Choice Award selected by an elite group of San Diego collectors
- Winners’ Circle Award past Best in Show and Best in Class winners chosen by the Chief Judge
To obtain your judging sheet from the La Jolla Concours d’Elegance please email Assistant Chief Judge Lee Daub at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note in the body of the email your name, class and year/make/model.
This is only valid for the car entrants on the field. If you were in the Motor Car Classic at the Concours or a motorcycle please contact email@example.com