The La Jolla Concours d’Elegance is an event, a venue – an experience that cannot be duplicated. Join us on the field for an intimate day with classic cars and their admirers.
BECOME A VENDOR
Option 1 $750 (BOOTH TO BE SET UP AT THE LA JOLLA MOTOR CAR CLASSIC)
Option 2 $1,250 (Merchant type / promotional products) (BOOTH TO BE SET UP ON THE GRASS AT THE LA JOLLA CONCOURS D’ELEGANCE)
Option 3 $1,750 (Restorers and/or other specialty vehicle related vendors – 10×10 booth and 2 vehicles) (BOOTH TO BE SET UP ON THE GRASS AT THE LA JOLLA CONCOURS D’ELEGANCE)
All accepted vendors receive:
(2) six foot tables with blue linens
(1) 10’x10’ tent. You may not bring your own tent, absolutely no exceptions.
(1) sign (you can not bring your own signage)
If you would like to bring a car to display next to your booth it will be an additional $100 per vehicle.
If you need power it is $150 for 2oamps.
If you need additional staff tickets it is $30 per ticket.
Vendor Terms & Conditions For All Vendors:
- Booth location to be determined by McFarlane Promotions, Inc. and the event committee
- Vendors must be completely set up by 8:00 am
- Vendors are required to be open from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Closing before the end of the event or staying open after the event is strictly prohibited and is grounds for exclusion from participation at future events
- Vendors are responsible for cleaning up their booth at the end of the event
- Each vendor will be responsible for all of his/her own merchandise or equipment. McFarlane Promotions, Inc. and La Jolla Historical Society will not be liable for any lost, stolen or misplaced merchandise or equipment at the event
Click here to download the Vendor Application.