Become a Vendor for La Jolla Concours d’Elegance
The La Jolla Concours d’Elegance is an event, a venue – an experience that cannot be duplicated. Join us on the field for an intimate day with classic cars and their admirers.
BECOME A VENDOR
Option 1 $750 (BOOTH TO BE SET UP AT THE LA JOLLA MOTOR CAR CLASSIC)
Option 2 $1,250 (Merchant type / promotional products) (BOOTH TO BE SET UP ON THE GRASS AT THE LA JOLLA CONCOURS D’ELEGANCE)
All accepted vendors receive:
- (2) 6-foot tables with blue linens
- (2) Chairs
- (1) 10 x 10 pop-up tent (You may not bring your own tent, absolutely no exceptions)
- (1) Sign with company name
- (2) Staff wristbands good for La Jolla Concours d’Elegance (additional wristbands can be purchased)
Motor Car Classic vendors receive only a 10×10 space – no tents, tables, chairs, or signs are provided.
If you need power it is $150 for 20 amps.
If you need additional staff tickets it is $30 per ticket.
Vendor Terms & Conditions For All Vendors:
- Vending for this event is 1 day only on Sunday, April 24, 2022.
- Booth location to be determined by event producers.
- Vendors must be completely set up by 8:30am.
- Vendors are required to be open from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Closing before the end of the event or staying open after the event is strictly prohibited and is grounds for exclusion from participation at future events.
- Vendors are responsible for cleaning up their booths at the end of the event.
- Each vendor will be responsible for all of his/her own merchandise or equipment. McFarlane Promotions, Inc. and La Jolla Historical Society will not be liable for any lost, stolen, or misplaced merchandise or equipment at the event.